What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover How You Can Join The Thousands Of Others Who Have Already Used My Proven”Cheating” System to Effortlessly Strip Away CountlessInches From Their Own Hard-to-Lose Problem Areas – All While Regularly Eating Ice Cream, Devouring Juicy Burgers, And Indulging In Foods That Most Other Dieters Can At Best Dream About
- The secretto meal timing that will keep your body continually feeding on fat stores day after day—and NOT calorie-burning lean muscle.
- Requires that you give up your favoritefoods for weeks and months at a time—highly unrealistic.
- Provides no psychological outlet to takea break from dieting and enjoy substantial quantitiesof food.
- Protects your metabolism throughout theentire course of your fat loss journey via strategic cheating andcalorie manipulation.
- No 100-calorie snack-packs here; substantiallyquantities are a must, especially when you cheat.
How much can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Cheat Your Way Thin scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cheat Your Way Thin scores 62.01/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cheatyourwaythin.com/invite/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: cheatyourwaythin.com you’ll also be taken through to cheatyourwaythin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)